The Shining Star foundation is a small NGO run by a number of enthusiastic volunteers. They work with funds raised by friends and acquaintances which are registered and available for anyone interested.
The funds go straight to the school to pay for daily needs such as meals and sanitary provisions and the rent of the school building.
We would be happy if after reading our site you took enough of an interest to donate a monthly amount or send us a one-time donation by “buying” something from our wish list below, or decide to help us realize any specific project, such as:
– Plot of land 100×100 for a permanent building
– Library /computer lab with a photocopies machine
– Building an extension to the school for a kitchen
– Annual school uniforms and graduation gowns
– Bring more variety in the daily meals
– Take on additional staff
– educational toys
– books, crayons, pencils
– 3 big sufuria cooking pots
In Holland we have been given ANBI-status which means that if people who pay towards our charity can later deduct the amount from their taxes. If e.g. someone pays 50% tax they end up actually paying only 50% of the amount they have put into our foundation, the rest can be deducted.
NAME: EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT
BIC Code: ABNANL2A
CITY & COUNTR: AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS